North Carolina is committed to hearing from all educators in our great state. Our incentive sponsor and partner, The North Carolina Business Committee for Education (NCBCE), has been a leader in this work initiative for more than 16 years. This collaboration has helped education leaders understand what businesses have known for generations... the conditions in which one works are related to the final outcome which, in our work, is improved student achievement.
Schools were required to reach 100% participation to be eligible for incentives. Announcements were made each Friday during the survey window. Click here to view photos.
- Bruce Drysdale Elementary, Henderson County Schools - First Elementary School to reach 100% - $1000
- Clarkton School of Discovery Middle, Bladen County Schools - First Middle School to reach 100% - $1000
- Camden Early College High, Camden County Schools - First High School to reach 100% - $1000
- FernLeaf Community Charter, Fletcher, NC - First Charter School to reach 100% - $1000
- Bertie County Schools, Windsor, NC - First District to reach 100% - $1000
- Nick of Time School--Last School to Reach 100% - $500
- Central Cabarrus High, Cabarrus County Schools - Random Drawing #1 - $500
- Northwoods Park Middle, Onslow County Schools - Random Drawing #2 - $500
- J W Coon Elementary, Cumberland County Schools - Random Drawing #3 - $500
- Catawba Elementary, Catawba County Schools - Random Drawing #4 - $500
Your school must reach 100% participation to be eligible for incentives. Announcements will be made each Friday during the survey window.